Thursday 25 February 2016

THE MELT DOWN!

Tomorrow I will be returning to England having spent 10 days here in the Czech Republic.  Around Christmas time God spoke to me and told me to return to Prague in February of this year.   There appeared to be no particular reason to do this, but I knew this was God so duly booked my flights.

Many connections and re-connections have taken place while I have been here and God has brought clarification on some 'fuzzy' areas of my life.
As most of us know, there are some things that have to be between just you and God.  Like Mary we are to 'ponder things in our hearts'.  And as a Seer there are things that God is showing me so that we know how, what to pray for and act upon as the Holy Spirit leads us.

So here are a few things that God has been sharing with me on this visit. I pray that you also will be encouraged by them.  I really welcome any feed back.

The Melt Down

As I was praying and walking on Thursday I took a small video of the snow melting off the trees. I was walking in a National Park that was eerily quiet at the time and as I stood to record this moment God spoke to me. He said there is a great 'Melt Down' happening in the NATIONS at this time. (Initially I was thinking Europe) but he said the nations.
The snow and Ice is melting and everything is being exposed.  Some of the trees were simply 'winter bare' after the snow had melted. For many, God has had to prune, to cut back, during our last season in PREPARATION for what he wants to take us into this year.


Also, with all this melting, in the natural realm the rivers are FULL and OVERFLOWING so it is      
with the Supernatural realm - there is an OVERFLOW happening.  God is causing our lives to SPILL    
over into other areas and arenas.
For me personally he is causing connections in the BUSINESS arena too.  Although this is embryonic at the time of writing, I see the overflow particularly with the Prophetic giftings flowing with 'an arrow touching the bullseye' type accuracy into Business Forums.

I saw ruined buildings being restored and used for the Kingdom of God. I saw again the Prophetic Hubs and the 'Fireplaces' that God spoke to me about last year, where 'families' will gather together and love, learn, encourage, pray, prophesy and support one another.

As I continued to walk and pray through the woodland God also said that there is a 'MELTDOWN' of the enemies strongholds.   As we continue to PRAY & PROPHESY over the nations I could SEE that
exposure after exposure of the enemies strategies and plans will surface.

RESPONSIBILITY
I saw that our responsibility is to CHOOSE to BELIEVE - and to LEAN IN and walk the John 5:19 LIFESTYLE that Jesus walked in.  That's a BIG call!
Personally to arrive here in Prague with NO AGENDA but just to walk in whatever was on His heart for these 10 days, is a NEW thing for me.
We often talk about 'New Things' one of my founding verses is from Isaiah 43:18/19 that God wants to do but our responsibility is to be FLEXIBLE and to remain 'FLUID' to the promptings of Holy Spirit.

KEYS
In my previous blog I spoke about the KEYS that God was showing me.  And I have been using these for myself and in the lives of others to UNLOCK the opening of the NEW!
I certainly have had my challenges since I've been here - the enemy does not want the Kingdom of Heaven to invade the Earth!  We know that!  But it's too late it has been happening for years and will continue to happen until Jesus comes!

A CHALLENGE FOR YOU
What needs unlocking in your life right now?
A location, finances, business, employment, promotion, creativity?   I encourage you to take the KEYS that HE is offering;  as this MELTDOWN continues and to UNLOCK and  BELIEVE again
the things that God has promised.
I firmly believe that this year 2016 will be such an 'ALIGNMENT YEAR' where we SEE the plans and strategies of heaven being released upon the earth with such an explosive power we will be in awe of His LOVE - His MERCY - and His GRACE.

GLORY TO GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment